2. You acknowledge and agree that 4 New Dads will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the misuse of or inappropriate reliance on the contents or advice contained within the 4 new Dads website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
3. The 4 New Dads Site provides information, advice, product reviews and an online community for dads-to-be, new parents and fathers. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness for any purpose of all details of opinions, advice, services and other information provided on the Site. The information provided on the Site is not a substitute for examination, diagnosis or treatment by a doctor, midwife, health visitor or other qualified health professional.
4. 4 New Dads reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the services provided through it, including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated any new features on the Site, including but not limited to the release of new services, shall be subject to these terms and conditions.
5. You may not use the 4 New Dads website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the 4 New Dads Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
4 New Dads reserves the right to refuse to post material on the 4 New Dads Site or to remove material already posted on the 4 New Dads Site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the 4 New Dads Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the 4 New Dads Site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the 4 New Dads Site by you.
You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
6. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
7. This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes 4 New Dads' endorsement of the contents therein.
9. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
4NewDads is a participant in the Amazon Europe S.à r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk